torstai 14. helmikuuta 2008

US-CANADA border

"An oral declaration of citizenship will no longer be enough for U.S. and Canadian citizens to cross the border. A passport, combination of a driver's license and birth certificate, or a trusted traveler card is now mandatory."
(Time, February 18, 2008)

That country really doesn't want people in. Or should I say they don't want to let people out of the country. In a longer run I think that is their master plan. I could say that country is going to be a police state in 30 years but that would make me communist or hippie or radical-anarchist-dude who just dislikes the fact that they represent the ultimate democracy. So I'm not going to say that U.S. WILL BE A POLICE STATE IN 30 YEARS.

I mean it's not like USA can be compared to North Korea where people don't know the Capital of Germany or that EU isn't a country or Elvis is really dead.


(some of you readers might remember this video from my previous blog.)

Still don't believe what I'm predicting?! More facts:

"18.4 million. Number of U.S. passports issued in 2007, an all-time high, due in part to new rules requiring them for travel to Canada and Mexico; 30% of Americans now hold passports."
(Time, january 14, 2008)

Only 30%??? What do you think happens when/if shit hits the fan in U.S and people want to leave the country? Do you really think they'll let people leave the greatest country on Earth?

Ei kommentteja: