perjantai 14. marraskuuta 2008

I'm living like a monk

2 months without getting drunk. My new personal record in 12years. I've had few beers but nothing more. I really don't know if this is a good thing or not. The fact is anyway that my social life has taken a big hit, i've lost weight (from where, I don't know). Those were the negative things. Positive things are that my shoulder is getting better, i've come up with few good ideas for my south america trip, and I haven't destroyed any brain cells with mild nerve poison called alcohol.

I'll get fired next week and if I decide to quite right away, my social life is quite non existing. I have the option of continuing until I leave to Mexico. How ever right now I see no obligations towards a company that fired me because of cold termination negotions (not sure of the term).

Let's see what happens. If anyone knows professional photographers that need free-of-charge assistants, let me know. Work doesn't have to be in Finland.

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Yay for the alcohol thing

From all I've seen in and outside work, right call my friend, kudos

("That's all folks")

Perro kirjoitti...

You're probably right and I'm exaggerating a bit with this topic ;)