tiistai 13. marraskuuta 2007

Dissing Finns

At some point in my previous blog I was dissing some girls from USA but it's not like we Finns are much better. I've always said Finland is miniature USA and the country that has taken most influence from America of all the EU countries. I'm sticking to that statement. Anyways, few women were talking in the laundry room today and the other one told about her vacation in Turkey:

- Yes Turkey is a really nice country.. Blaa..Blaa.. Blaa but we couldn't eat any local food since it might be dangerous so we ate the whole week in McDonald's. The last few days the burgers didn't taste that good.

WTF?!!? Only the last few days!?!?!

Ok, I promised I would be dissing Finns in this entry but I just don't want to start whining so better to just shut up.



Ei kommentteja: