maanantai 14. tammikuuta 2008

Holidays are over for now


Going on a holiday is really great and I love spending time with my friends and just having fun 24/7 BUT there is a problem. At least I start transforming into something that my friends are. I mean we are good friends because we see the world from pretty much the same perspective and we have the same sense of humour. Still it's a bit scary when your own identity starts to faint and you begin to act and think exactly the same way as your friends.

I had a conversation/argument with a guy who said that your identity is what others think of you. Well I don't believe that but identity has often some qualities that your friends have. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that if your life would be one big holiday your identity would start to dissolve and become this blurry thing where you don't know what is your opinion and what is your friends opinion. That is why I need my privacy. From time to time I need to be alone to understand who I am and make sense of this world.

There is only one person in the world who should change your identity and that is some really nice girl/boy. I'm on a train back home and my brain is still really upside down from boozing and having fun. "It's complicated" as the phrase goes in Facebook. I've got two more trips to do. Their suppose to be holidays as well but at the moment I don't feel like I need a holiday.
All I need is some time to relax alone and straighten my head.

There is always something more you want from a holiday but this time it wasn't mine to have. Hopefully that opportunity passes me again someday. I just hope I'll wake up when my stop comes. Next stop Kuopio. Now some sleep.....

ps. I got married in facebook. For all you readers: it's a joke. More thoughts about that in the near future. This is kind of a test to see what, if anything happens. What is the real power of Facebook?? That will be answered in few weeks time.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Tervetuloa takaisin!!!