keskiviikko 30. tammikuuta 2008

Worst invention in a while!

Some of you might remember few products that appeared in one post a while ago: karaoke machine and digital wine temperature measurer..
Well today I found something that might even top those!

Imagine this scenario. You are planing a day trip to mountains. What do you need? boots, backpack, water, FOOD. Food is very important. So why not buy a hamburger in a CAN!!!! Only 3,95 euros.

WTF! WTF!?! WTF!?!?!!!!!



Somebody please pinch me to wake me up from this crazy dream I'm in.

EDIT:
These just keep getting better:
Check also
- powder wine, 3.95euros
- tomate soup in a plastic plate with some herbs on top
...
This is what you get when you have too much money and you want to go trekking and be one with the nature. Where's my shotgun?! I'm loosing my faith on peace and love.

Ei kommentteja: