keskiviikko 23. tammikuuta 2008

I need your help. I think the counter of this site lies...

I mean I don't think my daily average of visitors is 16 people. That's because only few people know about this blog. So my guess is that the counter just wants me to think there are more visitors than there actually are.

If that is not the case I want to know which one of you told his friends of this site. I mean my facebook might say that I have 100 friends but that's not true and 95% of them don't even know about this blog. Even 16 friends seems too much.

If you read this just leave a comment. You don't have to put your name, just put something. If there is less than 15 comments I'm going to put 2 counters on this site and see if they match...

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Hä? Voihan tätä blogia lukea sellaisetkin, jotka ei tunne sua ja jotka tykkää sun ajatuksista?! Ovat vaan jostain eksyneet sivulle? Vaikka Bloggerin etusivulta? You never know.

Käsi ylhäällä täällä. Tämä on kiva foorumi ja meillä on yhteisiä kiinnostuksia. Eli siis täällä yksi vakkarilukija.

Perro kirjoitti...

nii, en mä sitä sillä tarkottanu etteikö tätä sais lukea kuka tahansa keijo ja veijo, mut silti epäilen noitä päivittäisiä keskiarvoja. Ehkä jotain hakurobotteja jotka ettii sähköpostiosotteita tai jotain..

Tai sit vaan on jengiä jotka käy sivuilla. Niin tai näin, eipä se sisältöön vaikuta.