lauantai 16. elokuuta 2008

Boys night out

Tonight I decided to break out from the normal routines. We drank some really expensive champagne and saw the elite girls of the city. It all started fine when I talked to some girls on behalf of my friends and at the end we ended up dancing with the girls on the dance floor without any shoes or socks.

I did my best to convince one of the girls that she looked liked one hollywood star. She actually did so It wasn't new to her so I told her she had something in common with Jessica Alba (I wish). Eventually her humor ran out and I decided to move on.

Next I met this really nice looking girl that had traveled around the world. She was really interested about our company but I couldn't tell anything. She was quite interested of me since she spent like 2 hours with me when she could have danced or gone to home.

Finally we had to leave the disco and at the door she met her friend, Jenni Dahlman (wife of Kimi Räikkönen the F1 driver) and after that it was all gone. I was like air so I decided to walk home (45min). Still I really enjoyed the night.

Now it's 5.10 a.m so I think I have to go to sleep.

1 kommentti:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Oy. Cute.