keskiviikko 13. elokuuta 2008

New chapter

Lately I've kept myself busy by writing only to myself. I don't know why that is. I hardly post any of those writing. Like now, I don't have anything in my mind that would suite the style of my blog, what ever that style is... Probably that is the problem. I'm stuck with a certain style. I've forgotten that the whole point of blogging is that I can write what ever I feel like.

At first I did that. I wrote what ever came to my mind. Nowadays I'm trying too hard to influence 'something'. I'm trying to lead my thoughts and other peoples thought as well to a certain direction. Since I don't know what is that direction the idea loses it's point.

This might be the end of one chapter. I'm not going to stop writing but I might start a new blog or at least forget my own style since I don't want to have my own style.



I've always been hungry but I've forgotten how to be foolish (actually I like more of the word impulsive).


It' time to get down to the basics. "This is not the end this is the beginning of something new." I wonder who said that...

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Ei kommentteja: