tiistai 12. elokuuta 2008

My blog continues

I haven't been quite sure what I'm going to do during next six months. My options were to go to Mexico as an exchange student or stay in Helsinki and work for Fruugo Ltd. Well today they offered me a permanent job and when we came to an agreement of the compensation I decided to stay in Helsinki... for now.

My intention is still to go to Mexico in half a years time with or without the blessing of my current employer. For a long time I wasn't sure what to do I mean Mexico and Helsinki are totally opposite to each other. At the moment my goal is to "get" them both because I want it all.

Anyway this decision means I'm going to keep on blogging and when I move to Mexico I'll start entirely new blog. But for know let's stick to this one. I've been writing quite a lot during the past few months. I just have to go through all of it and post the things that other people might find even remotely interesting. I'll promise to write more.

Summer is almost over so it's time to prepare myself for the dark autumn that lurks behind the corner. It's time to get productive.

My next post will be about time. I calculated I have 5 years in my life for myself (if I live to be 70) and the rest is just waste of time.

Ei kommentteja: