tiistai 21. elokuuta 2007

Hunting season started

Every year the same "problem".. the weather is too good. The sun is shining and hardly any wind. Sun means no clouds which means ducks fly high which means they are hard to shoot. No wind means they hear you from mile away which means you're pretty much screwed.

I might be writing line or two about vegetarians but now just for the record. The day I can't shoot a duck or rabbit that I'm going to eat I'll turn in to a vegetarian.

This weekend my catch was 10 liters of cowberries/red whortleberries??,a nice little flue and few photos.

I really don't like putting photos straight to blogger since it somehow cuts down on the colors that I upload here. They become really flat so to speak.. When I get an energy boost I'll start photoshopping and downloading my photos to some other place.
I invented a new desert, banana + some berries and 20 minutes in fire!
Storm coming
Lillies

Ei kommentteja: