sunnuntai 12. elokuuta 2007

I have my moments of wisdom

It's nice when your predictions go right even sometimes. If you remember my old blog entry concerning iPhone. I said iPhone would be a success and it was or still is.

"68% Approximate increase in Apple's share price, to as much as 145 USD since the iPhone was introduced in early January." -TIME, August 6, 2007.-

Damn I'm smart! I just wasn't smart enough to buy their stocks... I've never owned any stocks but maybe I should start buying.

Forget expensive banks for advices, just ask me.

This months free tip: Buy shares of companies that make beer. The prices of beer are going down in Finland but I'm quite sure we are still going to consume the same amount of soft alcohol or even more since cans are replacing glass bottles. The increase comes from the fact that now everyone is starting to buy 0,5 liter cans instead of the regular 0,33 liter bottles. OLVI would be a good company. They make Sandells beer which is the next Karhu. Trust me! Have I ever let you down!?

Ei kommentteja: