keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2007

1 month and going strong...

It's been now over month without TV and still going strong. Well I saw little bit of Champion League trough Internet. It's the fault of the damn Finnish Broadcasting Company that allows you to watch many of their TV programs from Internet, like live football f.ex.

To be honest with you I haven't really missed that apparatus. I've been so busy with everything else. Lots of things are changing and I've never been happier, confused and busy in my life. But I'm liking it! I feel like something is happening. Let's see if I feel the same way when the year is changing or am I missing my TV and everything else it represents.

1 kommentti:

TCP kirjoitti...

I can't believe it - you just wrote that entry and it's already been a month. Now that's scary, you know, how time flies.