torstai 20. syyskuuta 2007

Yes-man part 3. New challenge!


I've been postponing this challenge for quiet a while.. but today a friend of mine from kickboxing who trains with the national team told me I should try a match of kickboxing. Then he told there is a kickboxing night at the end of October in Oulu, north of Finland.

That's six weeks from now and in kickboxing that's nothing but he convinced me it's enough to prepare. Well, tonight in training our coach showed me the green light so here we go..

6 weeks of no alcohol and 6 days per week hard training.. I know I'm going to regret this.....not!

Compared to Bull running this is a bit different since there is no place to hide and I'm definitely going to get hit, big time. BUT hopefully the other guy gets hit more.

Ok, it's a bit stupid to write about this but this blog entry is only for me. Now that I've told this to the "whole world" there is no turning back.

PS. this totally screws my half a year project to gain weight up to 70kg since my match will be at the 63,5 kg category. Now I'm at 66,5kg. 3kg/6weeks=0,5kg/week. Should be interesting since I'm still eating like crazy.

2 kommenttia:

TCP kirjoitti...

Just one thing. Protect your head. Wear a bite guard. Get some protection for your head. Teeth and brain. Take care of those. That's all. Do it.

Perro kirjoitti...

Always. my brain is like no other :) there is too much important information to loose it.