keskiviikko 12. syyskuuta 2007

Eating is hard work

Who would have guessed that eating healthy was so much hard WORK, yes work.
Here is my normal eating rhythm for one day:

Breakfast at 7:15 a.m
• porridge and some blueberries, no sugar
• 2 slices of rye bread (optional, depends of the day)
• cup of tea
• glass of homemade juice
For this I have 20 minutes to shovel it down the throat.
Things to remember: don't eat too fast, don't burn your tongue with tea.

Lunch at 11:30 a.m
• usually some meat and pasta (as much as the plate takes without huge spills)
• glass of sour milk
• glass of water
• Salad (as much as the plate takes)
• 2 slices of rye bread (this is dark bread)
For this I have about 30-40 minutes, depends of the patients of my friends. I try to eat slow which I learned in Spain. Finns eat way too fast their food!!!

Dinner at 4:00 p.m
• Usually some pasta, lasagñe or rise with cow's meat (not pig's meat!) or chicken or some soya.
• few slices of rye bread with cheese and ham and tomatoes (depends of the price).
• big glass of homemade juice
• no salad (don't like making salads)

Snack 6:00 p.m (depends if I'm hungry)
• Bread or fruits


9:30p.m Recovery shake-drink (right after kickboxing, I need the protein)


Evening snack 10p.m
• 2 dl of muesli + 1/2 dl of raw soya soaked in milk. Then some yogurt + banana +blueberries (if I have plenty of them)
• big glass of juice


That's my normal weekly diet almost everyday. Weekends I don't eat that much because usually I don't use that much energy.

While writing this entry I ate 2 slices of bread, banana and an apple and half a liter of juice. Full!

With this diet I aiming to increase my weight with 5 kg by the end of the year. I'm telling you, it's hard work this eating business! I'm sorry all you who are trying to loose weight, no sympathy here. Well maybe little but for me it's easier not to eat than to eat plenty.

Ei kommentteja: