tiistai 29. huhtikuuta 2008

We're on a break

I'm putting this on writing so I can't back down :P

I decided to leave my precious computer behind for a few weeks. I mean I just think we've spent way too much time together during the last 8 months. It's like she is always there and I don't have any time for my own stuff. She's taken over the hole flat with her DVDs and portable hard-drives. I don't have any space for my own stuff. All my books and drawing paper are inside my closet.

Because of all this I'm going to leave my computer behind and head south. I've heard there is some good snow still in the Alps so that's where I'm heading. What's you think of that my Mac?!? I'm only taking your smaller portable hard-drive with me so I can upload my photos from my camera. That'll teach you not to mess with me!

Ei kommentteja: