perjantai 21. maaliskuuta 2008

Does your boss respect you?

You know what bothers me a bit. When you ask for a job certificate from your employer they reply: “You can write it yourself and we'll just sign it afterwards.” I know I should take that as an ultimate compliment. I've done my job so well that they even let me write my own job certificate (or what ever it's called in English). Great!

But that's not how I see it. To me it just tells that “You were a good guy. But I don't consider you that highly that I would spend 15 minutes of my personal time writing you a document.”

If someone does that to me after many years of working in the company I will say "F### you!" Just so that you know.

Anyways, I'm of to Norway. One week of skiing and having fun with my friends. I'll be back!

Ei kommentteja: