lauantai 1. maaliskuuta 2008

One week in Zakopane

...and one week still to go..

What a week it's been.. Hardly any snow. It's been really warm and cloudy and sunny and I've seen all kinds of weather but no snow. Spring came early this year and I've been skiing only 3 days in one week.

But the thing is it doesn't really matter. This week was "amazing" like one friend kept repeating all the time. I made some new friends who are really nice people and I guess that's what counts. The buses just left Zakopane and now I'm all alone in this hotel. One day for resting and tomorrow another 100 Finns arrive full of energy.

I'm really tired. One week of partying and laughing takes it's toll but it's been worth it. Definitely! I'm just hoping that next week there will be some snow since I really don't want to drink beer 2 weeks in a row. I feel my liver agrees with that opinion.

Today is reserved for school projects but I think my brain is so tired and relaxed and empty of thoughts that few movies from my laptop might be a better idea. I don't really care about school right now.

As you can read I don't have anything special to say. This is what HUPELLUS and amazing vacation does to your brains. It reboots them. It's not totally a positive thing but new friends really make up for it!









Ei kommentteja: