maanantai 8. lokakuuta 2007

3rd strike and I'm out!

Today I went to see a doctor concerning my shoulder. He twisted my shoulders to every direction and couldn't really find anything wrong with it except that it's loose. He gave me a go ahead to continue training, but told me that I should be careful not the dislocate it again while it's healing since it would make things worse.

So after that I went sparring with my friends and after 4 rounds I was about to hit my friend in the face but he dodged and my fist missed the target and continued moving forward. Result: 3rd dislocated shoulder and my career as a kickboxer is now officially over.

There are no words for this feeling.

4 kommenttia:

TCP kirjoitti...

Oh darn it. I'm sorry, honey. That's just too bad.

Sorry it had to happen. Good that you saw the doctor.

Perro kirjoitti...

C’est la vie! Well it's not the end of the world and it's not like it was my profession but it was fun.. Just have to find some new stuff that's fun to do.

TCP kirjoitti...

Mä lopetan kirjoittamisen ainakin joksikin aikaa. Väsyttää ajatteleminen, eikä ole just nyt oikein mitään sanottavaa. Voinhan sitten keskittyä sitäkin enemmän lukemaan ja kommentoimaan!

Perro kirjoitti...

Turha sitä ressata bloggauksesta. Tässä kun ei ole onneks mitään viikottaisia tulostavoitteita. Sillonhan sitä pitää kirjottaa kun tekee mieli ja on jotain kerrottavaa. :)