torstai 4. lokakuuta 2007

*UPDATE* Luck is changing, or is it something else.. I don't care!!


Yesterday I was talking to a friend of mine through messenger. She had found her camera that she lost in our crap-party. The same day her computer broke down..
I told: One technology returned home and other left the place.

WELL! Here is the "funny" part:
Yesterday when I shut down my laptop I had to force it to close.. (hardly ever happens to Mac)
Next Morning postman woke me up after 4 hours of sleep at 7 o'clock. My new 22" wide screen arrived. NICE! I decided to try it but something was wrong. My lapton couldn't find the hard drive. After 2 hours of fighting nothing helped so I'm quite convinced my hard drive has exploded. That means everything inside it is probably lost.

All my work, all my writing, all my ideas for different design, my life, EVERYTHING.

I had a meeting with a teacher this morning concerning my final thesis, which also dissapeared. She was amazed how calm I was. I just told her "zeros and ones, zeros and ones".

UPDATE:
I bought a "new" old mac from school with 70 euros. That with my new display and it's ALMOST like nothing happend. Just missing 60GB of info and the fact that my stomach is upset. No biggie.

1 kommentti:

TCP kirjoitti...

Strange!

congrats on the new machine