tiistai 9. lokakuuta 2007

Reboot

A guy from Mac-service called and told me there is nothing they can do to restore the data from my broken hard-drive.

I really don't know if I should start remembering what was in there or just move on. First things I can remember are some long reports I had written for school = 10h work (never returned them so I have to write them again), information concerning my final project for school = 50-200 hours of work or so, all the graphic design ideas that I wrote down = priceless. Thank god, I mean my brains, that I wrote fraction of that stuff down on some old fashioned paper.. At least my own Hard-drive(brain) is still working quite well. I guess that's what counts at the end of the day.. but still...

1,5 weeks vacation starts day after tomorrow. I need it to reboot my system and find some new stuff to do. It really feels strange to start everything from an empty table, virtually and physically.

Ei kommentteja: