keskiviikko 10. lokakuuta 2007

My next media appearance will be...

..yes it's radio. Some radio produced read my interview from local newspaper and now he wants me to some morning show in Radio YLE Savo to talk about low budget traveling and traveling in general.

I have no idea where I'm sticking my head into but since I've decided to say "YES" to these things I have to go. The real reason is that it could be interesting or at least a new experience.

Of course this isn't the first time I'm on radio. Last time I was interviewing a guy who won the Finnish Music Producer of the year - trophy in Emma ceremony... ok, ok that was 9 years ago...

My next step is obviously TV and then I'll run for European Parliament. Oh, before that maybe some Big Brother just to let people know where I'm going since I'm going to bee way too busy and famous to write some lame ass blogs.

Ei kommentteja: